Hi All,

Just a general question on which version would be best to start a new
project with - 1.2 or jump right over to 1.3?

Over the past 4 years or so, I have created some pretty large
enterprise systems in 1.1 and they are humming along nicely.  I'll be
starting some new stuff soon, so I'd like to get into the new versions
rather than remain old school. In all honesty, 1.1 was a pleasure to
work with and I'm really looking forward to seeing all that I've been
missing.

Thank you for your input and my undying gratitude to any and all who
help CakePHP be all that it is.

Sincerely,
Jonathan

their CakePHP related questions.