From: cake-php@googlegroups.com [mailto:cake-...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Pyraz
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2010 11:21 AM
To: CakePHP
Subject: Trouble Loading CSS on home.ctp when Debug == 0

So I'm having a bit of trouble here. When debug > 0, everything works
fine. When debug == 0, everything works fine in all my views except
home.ctp (ie. pages/home). The page loads, but just prints the HTML to
the screen with no CSS or JavaScript. Any idea what's going on here?

Thanks,
Trevor

Check out the new CakePHP Questions site http://cakeqs.org and help others

their CakePHP related questions.