Hi Malu,

I had exactly the same issue, i kept on loosing the session (which was
causing the logout) every few minutes... i found that this was only
happening in Internet Explorer though and not when using Firefox. Is
this the same case as you?

I seem to remember by commenting out the check on the browser type (or
something similar.. cant remember exactly but its in the core.php
file) stopped the session being kill as often as it did... maybe that
might work for you?

Regards,
Bailey

On Mar 13, 5:43 pm, malu star <malustar2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have used cakephp Auth  for  Login purpose. But the user is logout
> every 2 minutes. I have set the  security level low in config/
> core.php(ie Configure::write('Security.level', 'low'). But the user is
> logout every 2 minutes. Also i have increased Session.timeout . But
> there is no result. Please  help me to solve this issue.Expecting your
> reply soon.
>
> Regards,
> Malu

their CakePHP related questions.