You don't want to get your hands dirty with someone elses code!
Best way is to start here:
http://book.cakephp.org/view/4/Beginning-With-CakePHP

and when the installation is ready, continue with this:
http://book.cakephp.org/view/218/Tutorials-Examples

That will give you a good introduction to CakePHP! Better than a ready-
made application that you yourself had not built and felt with your
own hands and thoughts :)
Enjoy,
   John

On Mar 16, 12:20 pm, tashi <dawtas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi I am new to cakePHP and i am really interested to learn. But i am
> stuck from where to begin! So can any body please send me a CRUD
> application build in CakePHP with authentication? If possible the
> admin module to manage the application.
>
> Tashi

their CakePHP related questions.