Hi,
When I try to create some element with the "BAKE" command (Model, View
or Controller), the following message is displayed:
"Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_query() in /var/www/
html/webroot/cake/libs/model/datasources/dbo/dbo_mysql.php on line
588"

<bold>info:</bold>
database controller: "mysql"
CakePHP version: "CakePHP v1.3.0-RC1"
(The same occurs with version 1.2.6.)

I have another application created "manually" with code, into CakePHP
that's working without problems, so I think the problem may not be
associated with MySQL controller or the MySQL connection.

Thanks in advance for your help

Best regards,
Marco

their CakePHP related questions.