I assume you can't get it to start baking at all from your post.  Try
it this way:

First, go to Window's command prompt (Directions here, if you need
them: http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/947-command-prompt.html).
Type in cd C:\your\path\to\your\cakephp\installation\goes\here

I'm not going to bother figuring out how to set the whole command
thing so it'll bake without a long preceding line on Windows 7, so
after that just type C:\yourcakeinstallationagain\cake\console\cake
bake

It should open up the baking process, and I assume you can do the rest
for yourself.

On Mar 22, 4:35 am, Francisco Serôdio <f.sero...@netcabo.pt> wrote:
> Hi everyone …
>
> I’m reading this tutorial
> -http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/tutorials/os-php-cake2/os-p
> hp-cake2-pdf.pdf - and now I’m facing some problems in Section 4 – Using
> the Bake code Generater.
> I’m not able to run Bake on my PC with windows 7 … HELP !!!!
>
> Cumprimentos / Regards
> Francisco Serodio
> tel +351 919613316
>
>  image001.jpg