Hey guys,
I have following trouble - I need to let users to login using their
facebook account, but these users are going to be admins. Site was
build using Cake and all stuff mainly works like this -> user(admin)
logs and script catches id and uses it to show different content (site
is like multiuser-CMS, but have global admin). So I can`t change ids
to facebook ids.

I have facebook field in db relative to each user. So my idea as to
check when user logs using their facebook login if their facebook_id
exists in 'users' table and then if yes set user as logged and use id
that is relative for id.

I`m stuck on that. Any help will be appreciated.

their CakePHP related questions.