Hi John,

thanks for your answer could you explain a bit further how to retrieve
the condition and return it with the result? I've worked with php a
long time now but i just recently delved into ajax so I still have to
find my way around. And btw my normal page loading works without ajax
I only want a action which reacts to specified events (like a change
in the database) to be executed over and over again and "do something"
if that certain event happens.

Regards

Alex

On 24 Mrz., 08:09, John Andersen <j.andersen...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am not sure how your page loading is working - with ajax or without
> - so here is what I would do based on your information:
>
> In the first ajax call to the bar action, retrieve the dynamic
> condition and return it together with the ajax result. Then act upon
> it as you want.
>
> Enjoy,
>    John

their CakePHP related questions.