You say they are being recognised OK, but they weren't in the $this->data array?

Have you checked the actual page source to examine the form in the view? Only
yesterday I debugged a similar problem where the browser was ending the form
for me (I had embedded it incorrectly into a table).

Jeremy Burns
jeremybu...@me.com