This is because you are using Model::query and not declaring your
tables as cake would expect hence the arrays are returned with
different keys that you are used to when returning data with
Model::find (singular camelcased versions of your table names).

Now I can see you are running subqueries so you probably have a good
reason for using Model::query (I have not tried running sub-queries
using Model::find myself) but whenever reverting to using Model::query
you need to make the decision to define all of your tables as cake
expects or to change your controller/view logic to look for data in
your non cake-like data arrays.

HTH

Paul.

their CakePHP related questions.