Hello everyone-

I have a weird issue I can't seem to figure out. I have two instances
of the same code on a Windows server running IIS. The first code
(prod) is running fine. I copied the code and set up a separate domain
(dev) for staging and development.

As I was working I noticed that new methods in my controllers were
giving me not found errors. So, to test, I created test() in my
controller on the prod setup and it worked for dev. HOWEVER, my dev
code relies on the prod files for CONTROLLER and MODEL only, while my
views are served from dev.

I am not sure if this is a document root issue, a search path issue,
or what. Maybe IIS, maybe PHP.ini? I can't seem to figure it out.

Does anyone know why my development environment would pull models and
controllers from production, and views from itself?

Any help would be appreciated.

their CakePHP related questions.