I started a cake project a few years ago and did a bit of development
in RC 1.1 . I am just picking up the project again and am not sure if
its worth it to move to RC 1.2 or 1.3 before further development of
the project.

Can someone give some advice about the pros vs cons of migrating the
codebase to 1.2 or 1.3? Or should I just keep developing in RC 1.1? Am
I locking myself out of the newer components or contributions since
the latest will most likely be compatible with RC 1.2 / 1.3 ?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys ( &
girls )... : )

Adam

their CakePHP related questions.