Putting as many functions and processes into the model as possible. It's also
very useful because you can do <code>
$this->RelatedModel->DistantRelatedModel->function() </code> too - much easier
than trying to run a function from 'that' controller  in 'this' controller.

Jeremy Burns
jeremybu...@me.com