I have been having a problem with cached views in 1.3 RC4. First, I
noticed that when editing or adding a record none of the cached was
cleared at all, not for the direct model or associated models. I then
took a look at the cache/views folder and noticed the names of the
cached files were way different from what I saw before in previous
version of cake. I can't make heads or tails of where cake is getting
the name from, but here is an example of a cached file name:
lm_t_l_ll_t_o_d_d_ml.php. Before, cake would name cached views with
something along the following convention:
location_cms_gallery_categories_index_index_xml.

Anyhow, back to cache not clearing problem. I went ahead and manually
changed one of the strangely named view files to the convention I have
seen before and then updated an associated record. Much to my suprse,
the manually named file was cleared!

The main question here are:
1. Where is cake getting the strange names from?
2. How can I configure cake to name the cache files accordingly?

Thanks!

their CakePHP related questions.