Sorry Ivan,

If you understand PHP, then the error message that you received is
very clear. Please correct that error and then return.

Please have patience when you ask for something in the group, I for
example is not always online, and for others it may be the same. Also,
too many questions without you showing some result of your own
investigation/ideas into the issue/errors/problems will only cause me
to loose interest in helping you.

One thing I will certainly not give you is a working example of a REST
application with CakePHP. I am of the opinion that as a developer, you
must think it through on your own, with a little help from me ... and
others.
Enjoy,
   John

On Apr 15, 6:05 pm, ivan <lights...@gmail.com> wrote:
> please you give me step by step with detail. I'm first time create
> webservice REST with cakePHP.

their CakePHP related questions.