I have my cake folder at the same hierarchy as the app folder. But the
entire project is located in a subfolder, which has the same name:
cake because I have also other projects running on this server. My
hierarchy looks like this:
...htdocs/cake
...htdocs/cake/app
...htdocs/cake/cake

Does cake have a problem with this directory structure? What do I have
to do in order to get the project running?

Thanks and best regards

Cake-it