thank you very much for the immediate response,i figured out that it was
because of the css settings in the cake.generic.css.now forms are displaying
well,now have to work on making the Interface appear better.i am also trying
to work on implementing sending email to someone using phpmailer-cakePHP.i
tried to follow the cook book,but now i dont see the functionality working.i
was refering to the following link:
http://bakery.cakephp.org/articles/view/sending-email-with-phpmailer

they stated 5 major functionalities i had 2 build,of which i only created
empty files as i didnt know whether there where supposed to be lines of code
inside them.
5 functionalities:
You will create:

1. cakePHP component
2. a vendor package
3. view for plain text email body
4. view for HTML email body
5. a function in your controller to send mail.
i really want to have this functionality,thank you in advance Cricket