Hello again and thanks.
I got an arrow in my column header. But its every time (asc or desc)
the same arrow, so i think, the paginate source code is still wrong.
My problem is still, that i dont know how to combine two classes in
one paginate function.

[code dont works]
<?php echo $paginator->sort('id', 'id', array('class' => 'asc'),
array('class' => 'desc'));  ?>
[/code]

[code also dont works]
<?php echo $paginator->sort(array('id', 'id'), 'id', array('class' =>
'asc', 'class' => 'desc'));  ?>
[/code]

Do you have a last hint for me?
Regards.

//addition:
when i move the mouse over the table cell with paginate, the arrow
disappears. But he should stay visible.
I checked out CSS "display" and "visibility" but that dont helps :/

their CakePHP related questions.