Hi,

I am using the email component for sending (themed) HTML emails...

This works fine as long as I am doing this in "normal" web application
mode.

But when I am doing the very same thing inside a Cake Shell task, my
template somehow gets messed up.

Two problems occur:

1. More than 70 characters without a blank inbetween get splitted by a
line-break, which can break the HTML if the line-break comes at an
unfortunate place..

2. When I am html-coding an email link like <a
href="mailto:i...@aaa.com";>....</a>, it removes the part:
"to:i...@aaa.com">"... leaving the HTML broken again...

The strange thing is that this only happens when using a shell...
The very same template using the same email component (Cake core)
works fine in normal web applications.

Any help?
Thanks!

their CakePHP related questions.