Hi,
I have googled for similar problems and still cannot find a solution
on how to build a 'NOT EXISTS' query. I'm newbie to CakePHP.

I have two simple models: Question and Answer. Question has a hasMany
relationship with Answer, as the answers table has a foreign key to
questions. Very simple.

Problem one is, I want to do a find for those queries with no answers,
in SQL would be just like this:

SELECT * FROM questions where not exists (select 1 from anwers where
answers.question_id=questions.question_id);

How do I do this in CakePHP? Is there any way to include other finds
in the conditions? I mean not only field matches like the
documentation shows.

The second step is paginate that. How should I alter the current
pagination? (currently it paginates all the questions)
$this->set('questions',$this->paginate('Question'));

Thanks

their CakePHP related questions.