I think I have seen this request come up in the past. I can definitely see
how this would be useful to users that are offline frequently, and still
need to refer to documentation.

I'll bring this up with the development and bakery teams, and see what the
best solution is to get something like this available.
Not making any promises at this stage, but a weekly automated export might
be possible.

Cheers,
Graham Weldon (aka. Predominant)