Hello All,

I am having trouble with putting multiple ajax form instances on the
same page. All the forms have the same fields, with the exception of a
hidden field passing the User Id. Upon submitting the form, it always
submits the form fields in the first form, regardless of which form i
submit. I have given  the each submit, and form unique ids, but it
still seems to always submit that first form. Here is an example of a
couple forms:

<?php
$update = 'availability'.$t['id'];
$formid = 'a'.$t['id'];
$submitid = 'submit'.$t['id'];
?>
<?php echo $form->create('User', array('action'=>'check', 'id'=>
$formid, 'name'=>$formid, 'id' => $submitid)); ?>
<?php echo $form->hidden('tutor_id.'.$t['id'], array('value'=>
...more identical form checkbox fields

<?php echo $ajax->submit('Check', array('url'=>
array('controller'=>'users', 'action'=>'check'), 'update' => $update,
'id' => $submitid)); ?>

Any ideas?

their CakePHP related questions.