Hi,

I am using cakephp1.2 . I have override the pages controller. While
login from my application, Im setting the session and redirecting to
pages controller, but there I could not able to get the session. If I
redirect to some other controller, Im getting the session over there.
I have a table with name "pages", and when the user clicks on the
links (passing page name), Im taking data from that table and
displaying using pages_controller.

Can I not use "pages" as table name ? Or session won't work in
pages_controller ?

their CakePHP related questions.