Hi guys,

I want to use fusioncharts in my cakephp application but the swf file
to display the chart does not seem to be loading. In the same folder
as my view, I have a directory called charts with all the swf files.
Here is the code to load the file for the chart data.

        echo renderChart("Charts/Column3D.swf", "", $strXML, "productSales",
600, 300, false, false);

I have also included the php file with the function renderChart in the
same view:

include("FusionCharts.php");

The problem is that only the area (600,300) for the chart is loading
without the Chart itself. Is there a better way to do this and where
exactly is the problem? Thanks in advance.

their CakePHP related questions.