I'm not familiar with PayPal integration, but I do have a Magento
store that I'd like to add PayPal as a payment method for (right now
we just do credit card processing through Authorize.net), but there
are like 6 different PayPal payment methods, and most seem to require
a monthly fee instead of just a flat percentage like regular PayPal
transactions. So what PayPal plan are you using for your site and what
does PayPal charge for it, and do you know the differences between
things like PayFlow and PayPal's other plans?