Hi,

What I meant is placing this in the layout to be available in all
parts or pages of the application. I discovered that "requestAction()"
method is able to do this in the layout.
However, requestAction() method could not able to call private actions
- Actions of name start with underscore _ such as _postcount.

My question now is how to make requestAction able to call private
action?