... are you doing this in prod. or dev. environment at this poing?
What are the details of your set up?

On 6/9/10 9:26 AM, Matt Y wrote:
So its obviously nothing new that the documentation on ACL + AUTH
implementations is for the most part... lacking

I am trying to implement the AclBehavior into my users and groups
controllers, but I just can't seem to get them to auto add AROs into
my database. I have followed the cake tutorials for ACLs multiple
times, read so many different sites on ACL and even tried some of my
own methods, it just doesn't work. This is my first implementation in
this area and I have spent over 10 hours trying to get some sort of
grasp of what I am supposed to do.

If anyone has the source code for a working implementation that I
could view, or some pointers that are commonly missed yet rarely
discussed, I would appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Matt Y

their CakePHP related questions.

their CakePHP related questions.