Yeah you might have to use cake internal rewrite

the following threads poster reports success but he might have been on
godaddy linux - it might be that not using rewritebase and putting */*
index.php?url=$1 [QSA,L]  (putting the slash before the rule will make it
work) - there is a general consensus to avoid godaddy; the combo of windows
godaddy might be even worse

http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php/browse_thread/thread/41546c73abd89752/7d416ff0b259f168

<http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php/browse_thread/thread/41546c73abd89752/7d416ff0b259f168>do
godaddy have a forum?
are the support staff supportive or just vague?
- S