Hey all,

Earlier today the schedule for CakeFest 2010 (http://cakefest.org) was
announced.
These represent the first round offers for talks, and will only change
if speakers offers are declined.

We had a HUGE submissions run this year, and it means we're delivering
a high quality set of talks, with some great new content!

New to this years schedule is the "Lightning Talks" session. This is
made up of 5 minute presentations made by you, the attendees.
Simply register on the day, and be randomly drawn from the pool of
registered users.
You will have exactly 5 minutes to setup, present and complete your
talk, and then shuffle out of the way to make room for the next
speaker!
Theres no experience required to do a lightning talk. Its designed to
be a fun, past paced and exciting way to learn about a huge range of
CalePHP topics and important people in the community.

Tickets are on sale, and we have secured a great combination price for
tickets combined with accommodation.

Don't forget the Workshops. These offer a great, cost effective way to
learn CakePHP, brush up on your existing knowledge, and pick the
brains of core developers on a whole range of topics including
advanced features, and help with your existing code. Don't miss out
this opportunity!

For full details on the schedule, see: http://cakefest.org/schedule

For full ticketing information, see http://cakefest.org/ticket-info

We hope to see you at CakeFest 2010, already the biggest CakePHP event yet!

Cheers,
Graham Weldon
CakeFest 2010 Event Organizer

their CakePHP related questions.