Hi all,

I'm trying to create a form - I have a  Users model with some simple
validation. I'm creating a form with:

http://bin.cakephp.org/view/2134760139

The output from this on the page is:

http://bin.cakephp.org/view/220211324

Hmm, that's not right. So I turn up debug:

http://bin.cakephp.org/view/1647080842

Not so pretty but basically:

Warning (512): SQL Error: 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax;
check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the
right syntax to use near 'entity' at line 1 [CORE/cake/libs/model/
datasources/dbo_source.php, line 673]

Showing where the form starts, and then:

Warning (2): implode() [http://php.net/function.implode]: Invalid
arguments passed [CORE/cake/libs/view/helper.php, line 643
Warning (2): array_shift() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean
given [CORE/cake/libs/view/helper.php, line 597]
Warning (2): array_map() [http://php.net/function.array-map]: Argument
#2 should be an array [CORE/cake/libs/view/hel
Warning (2): join() [http://php.net/function.join]: Invalid arguments
passed [CORE/cake/libs/view/helper.php, line 598]

When I remove the public $uses = array('User'); from my controller,
there are no errors, and the fields show up properly. But then of
course, I can't do any validation or saving of the data.

Any ideas?
Thanks

their CakePHP related questions.