Hello,

is there a way to access the database configuration that is saved in
core/database.php form a behaviour?

Background: I would like to get some information from the database in
a behaviour. Unfortunately the database table does not belong to the
current model and loading the model using ClassRegistry::init() does
only work in my local installation but not on my webspace - not enough
memory.
Accessing the database directly using plain php works fine, but I
would like to get the database information directly from the
respective cake file.

Thank you
Melanie

their CakePHP related questions.