just switching from 1.3.0 to 1.3.2 got me into trouble, when I have
field specified as:

  `updated_at` timestamp NOT NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP

and don't supply any value for that field in array I try to save ,
neither a key in
1.3.0 it's working as desired - I get current timestamp in that field,
but
1.3.2 tries looks that's it not null field, and read default value
(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP) ant unfortunatelly polupulates this array with
that pair of key/val:
"createt_at"=>"CURRENT_TIMESTAMP"
which is basically stupid for two reasons, I think:
1. It tries to duplicate database mechanisms which are working just
fine (when no value - use default value, no need to to that:
if no value, check what's default value defined in database and
explicitly save data with that value)
2. It makes CURRENT_TIMESTAMP not working

is there a way to turn that behavior off?

their CakePHP related questions.