hi,

i am trying to pimp up my forms with css. but it seems a little more
difficult with cake. technically i wanna have my login form close to
facebook. elements side by side

username - inputfield      password - inputfield
remember me           forgot password?

i know it works like that:
                echo $form->input('username',  array(
                        'label' => 'Login',
                        'div'=>'formfield',
                        'error' => array(
                                'wrap' => 'div',
                                'class' => 'formerror'
                                )
                        ));

but this formats my label and inputfield..i want it to format
separately..and i cant get the above mentioned order done.. i always
get the elements one below the other...

username
inputfield

password