Extract is only ever used on settings and the like.
While we do a lot to ensure the security and safety of the framework,
we do not provide security for developers passing in globals and
exposing potential security risks or issues.

The core at no point will extract and override a global like $_FILES, $_GET etc.

Cheers,
Graham / Predominant