Hi,

I use themes in my application, so there is multiple layouts and views
for each controller could be handled. For one of the themes used, I
created a layout called "flash" which is dedicated for displaying
flash messages, so in the controller I used the following line of
code:
$this->Session->setFlash('The message to user','flsah');

However, In another theme I don't need to format the flash message
using the flash layout regarded before, so I don't create flash.ctp in
the layout folder of that theme. Of course, when using the other
theme, an error is returned tells about missing layout.

My qestion is: How could I set some logic in the controller which is
able to check if the flash layout is existing in the theme used or not
and then assign its value - or name - in a variable to be passed in
setFlash method as follows:

$flasLayoutName = null;
/* pseudo code start */
if there is layout called flash in the current theme
/* end pseudo code */
$flashLayoutName = 'flash';

their CakePHP related questions.