Hi everyone

I am doing an add view for 'projects'. An project could have several
researchs. This form has a table. In that table, there is a button to
add new researchs. After click on add,  i open a modalbox, i select an
research and i add him to table. All that works fine. After adding, i
must fill out his hours and inform if he is a project's manager

I have to do a table like this:

research_name |      hours     |     manager
   alex                        20                   n
   felicia                     40                   s
    ...                            ...                   ...
   label                  input text      checkbox

[include research]

Inside table, for each row, research_name is a label, hours is an
input text and manager is a checkbox.

So, two questions:
   how should i catch each row to save in join table?
   where can i put the id of each user? I will need them to save
inside join table.

tables
        projects ( id, name, description, manager_id )
        users ( id, name )
        projects_users( project_id, user_id, hours)

Any suggestions?

their CakePHP related questions.