Hi All,

I have worked in cakephp in the past but I am new to the latest
version and working after so much of time in cakephp.

I am working on a site with an administration panel. What I want is to
keep all the admin files as separate. So my URL should look someting
like this:

domain.com (frontend)
domain.com/admin (administrator)

Can someone please let me know how can I achieve this? I have checked
the Routing.preferences line in core.php. I have read the following
post related to similar thing:
http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php/browse_thread/thread/cacf9896aba211b0/e7b8838b840c872b

I also know there is a concept of Multiple app folders. But somehow I
am not being able to sum up the things.

I will really appreciate if someone can let me know the steps or point
me to some page explaining this.

Regards
Manish

their CakePHP related questions.