Hey there, firstly thanks for any support I receive from here on
out! :)

I've installed kilobit (http://bitbucket.org/bjornpost/cakephp-
basecamp/) but having real troubles getting it to work. I've spoken to
the creator and he gave me a few pointers, but my knowledge of cakephp
is far too limited.

So, here's what i've done.
- Downloaded kilobit from bitbucket
- downloaded cakephp
- setup my database
- moved the files to a subdomain rather than sub directory (as per
author's suggestion)

but im still getting the following errors and i think its because i
havent defined my 'APP' setting. However, i've looked through the code
and i cant find where i should be doing this.

} else {
        $Dispatcher = new Dispatcher();
        $Dispatcher->dispatch($url);
$GLOBALS        =       array(
        "GLOBALS" => array(
        "GLOBALS" => array()
)
)
require - APP/webroot/index.php, line 88
[main] - APP/index.php, line 23

I'd be really grateful for any help or pointers on this one.
All the best

their CakePHP related questions.