Thanks for the response, i may be miss understanding what your saying here
but, the other lang i am working with has XML-RPC but it is a
failed implantation and unreliable so im going to be using straight http
post data to achieve what i need after all im communicating from a scripting
language inside of a video game :P there are some heavy limitations on what
i can do, But now the Json suggestion sonds intriguing ive never worked with
json so i guess its time to look up some tutorials on it.