Hello everyone. the thing goes like this : I have a menu in my wepage
that its always visible for  user navigation. In my app i have a Help
button in the menu, when you click that button it will appear a new
div with information of the place your visiting right now in the app,
depending on the information given by the $this->params['controller']
and $this->params['action'].

The thing is that that div is updated by the button in my menu, so its
an $ajax->link() but the thing is that i cant use ajax links in the
controller, and i dont want to refresh the page and nothing like that,
what can be done in these situation ? thanks everyone!

their CakePHP related questions.