I think there's a problem trying to do a save() in a model that
contains one "Date" type column:

Cake manages automatic conversions between human format date and
DataBase format.

In particular, when I make a save operation, cake try to converts the
date with the following function declared in app/models/behaviors/
date_formatter.ctp

I get this warnings-errors:

Warning (2): array_combine() [function.array-combine]: Both parameters
should have an equal number of elements [APP\models\behaviors
\date_formatter.php, line 83]

Warning (2): array_combine() [function.array-combine]: Both parameters
should have an equal number of elements [APP\models\behaviors
\date_formatter.php, line 84]

Warning (2): Invalid argument supplied for foreach() [APP\models
\behaviors\date_formatter.php, line 85]

Warning (2): implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed
[APP\models\behaviors\date_formatter.php, line 92]

So... Can I control that save() operation don't make any translation
with date? Otherwise, I don't understand what's going wrong ...

The problem is on this instruction: $date_array =
explode($delimiterDateFormat, $date[0]);

Is trying to explode a date in format dd-mm-yyyy with delimiter "/", I
know that the easy solution is change delimiter (obviously :D), I lose
all date logic translation on entire web...

any suggestion?

their CakePHP related questions.