good afternoon ..

setei debug to 1 and managed to get some warnings that were oc ..

now where it appears to the captcha image is showing "CAPTCHA image"
is like a picture .. but if I click to display the image:

Warning (2): Can not modify header information - headers already sent
by (output started at ...

... [Function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or
directory ...

and the body of the site still appears:

Missing Controller

Error: ImgController could not be found.

Error: Create the class ImgController below in file: app \ controllers
\ img_controller.php

<? Php
ImgController class extends AppController (

var $ name = 'Img';
)
?>

Notice: If you want to customize this error message, create app \
views \ errors \ missing_controller.ctp

is a problem of migration of servers? the folder location?
it is possible to fix?