Hey bakers,

Just letting you know that we've got 7 days until CakeFest 2010
officially launches!
We have a huge lineup for what is our biggest and best event ever!

Come and celebrate five years of CakePHP with the community and
CakePHP team in Chicago, Illinois from September 2nd through September
5th.

Tickets are still on sale, but there are only 4 days left to purchase
tickets!
So don't leave it too late!

Visit the CakeFest 2010 website for more information: http://cakefest.org
Register an account to purchase tickets before time runs out!

Cheers,
Graham Weldon
(AKA: Predominant)

their CakePHP related questions.