Hi,

You could write your own Model and override the find() method.

But why would you not use the database?

Regards,

Maurits

On 09/06/2010 07:31 AM, butterCake wrote:
Sorry for not being clear. What I'm trying to do is making my Model to
be an array only. In otherwords I don't want my Model to be pointing
to a data table.

tks
Anton

On Sep 5, 1:30 am, Jeremy Burns | Class Outfit