Actually I was being stupid. I saw User at the beginning of the error and
stopped thinking. Apologies.

Is there a relationship defined in the Medium model to the Author model?

Does Cake understand that Medium is the plural of Media? To test that, can you
use any Medium model functions in the media controller?

As an side, why stop at 1.2.8 - why not go for 1.3.4? If you're going through
the migration process, why not come right up to date?

Jeremy Burns
Class Outfit

jeremybu...@classoutfit.com
http://www.classoutfit.com