Set-Cookie: CAKEPHP=cd8cdda4332622a4d9a6173f88f2ceaa; expires=Wed, 29
Sep 2010 06:39:55 GMT; path=/in_progress/

I got this error when trying to create pdf using tcpdf. I dont get the
pdf was successfully generated message.The pdf is succesfully
generated. There is no problem in generation of pdf. The above message
is shown in the view where i have written the pdf generation code.This
error is generated while creating pdf of data more than 2800.There are
internal calculations in pdf generation.the time to generate pdf is
around 5 mins.
 Can anyone help how can i show the success message.There is no
problem in generating pdf for data around 1000;

their CakePHP related questions.