On 25 Set, 11:04, Jeremy Burns | Class Outfit
<jeremybu...@classoutfit.com> wrote:
> What happens when you give it a go?

I did a very simple scaffold.
I copied dbo_adodb and dbo_adodb to model/datasources/...

The index page of a table works but if I try to load one of the
following (paginated) pages I get the following warning:

Warning (512): SQL Error: [Microsoft][Driver ODBC Microsoft Access]
Syntax error (missing operator) in the query 'OFFSET 20 [T1].
[id_persona]'. [CORE\cake\libs\model\datasources\dbo_source.php, line
681]

I never used OFFSET in a ms access query, it's not a reserved word.
OFFSET is used as an alternative to mysql LIMIT in
dbo_adodb_access.php.

I can live off without pagination in this particular application but
my question was: can I use reliably this driver or it is unsupported/
wrong/obsolete and query results are unpredictable? And does
association between models work properly?

Thank you
   maxx

their CakePHP related questions.