Not sure I can provide a definitive answer here, but perhaps I can start you
off.

You must use the Form helper to create the form and all of its inputs. The
Security component counts them in (when the form is created) and counts them
out again (when the form is submitted). If what comes out does not match
*exactly* what went in, the Security component does what it is supposed to do,
which is assume that a user has hacked the form; it black holes it to the WSOD.

Are you using any client side script to adjust the contents of the form, even
hiding inputs?

Jeremy Burns
Class Outfit

jeremybu...@classoutfit.com