it's not totally indepednent of my framework when my framework is
still spitting out helper code that doesn't follow the hierchy of the
css document.  a good example is using uni-form with cake spitting out
a checkbox field.  it doesn't even come close to the way uni-form lays
out the checkbox to be styled or picked up by the style.

thanks for your comment though.  i knew about blueprint already, but
looking for something that styles forms really... i guess ill have to
roll my own

On Oct 5, 12:34 pm, euromark <dereurom...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> what you need ishttp://www.yaml.de/
> orhttp://www.blueprintcss.org/
>
> simply google it: "css framework"
> its totally indpendent from your php framework
>
> On 5 Okt., 20:10, "j.blotus" <j.blo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > There are no fully integrated css frameworks. Any framework you want
> > to use would have to be included, but it isn't really very difficult
> > to do.
>
> > On Oct 5, 12:27 pm, jwerd <lamerh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Don't get me wrong, the scaffolding is quite nice, but I'm not very
> > > good at laying out my style sheets so I'm wondering if there are any
> > > fully integrated css frameworks that make functional, beautiful forms
> > > for CakePHP that are fully integrated?  I see Uniform is not, but
> > > maybe others have found some that are?
>
> > > Thanks in advance!

their CakePHP related questions.