Thank you Dr. Loboto:
I'm using a https link for test - like https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id
and still has a invalid openID

I have made some additional research ..
my test server don't bind on 80 port, it use 9999 port, so l have to
change
$returnTo
from = 'http://'.$_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'].$this->webroot;

to = 'http://'.$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'].$this->webroot;

but when I'm test it with myopenid I'm getting: The request was not a
valid OpenID request. While processing the request, the following
error occurred: return_to not under trust_root u'XXXXX'

look like openID response couldn't be send to not standard port?

Am I right? Does someone seen this error?
Please help me.

On Oct 22, 7:20 am, "Dr. Loboto" <drlob...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Google needs HTTPS instead of HTTP as MyOpenId.
>
> On Oct 22, 1:32 am, Dmitry Shevchenko <dmitr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi.
> > I'm trying to run example fromhttp://code.42dh.com/openid/. For
> > regular openID provider like MyOpenid it works fine, but when I'm
> > trying to use it for google (https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id)
> > it show me Invalid OpenID .
>
> > but when I use demo:  http://openid-example.42dh.com/allworks
> > perfectly. Maybe someone has the same??
>
> > Please help me..
>
> > p.s. Maybe someone knew other openid component for cake ?

their CakePHP related questions.